Fishplate and Bowplate Clamp
ClampLok® is a simple, easy to use, robust solution for temporary fishplate and bowplate clamping, designed to address issues experienced by heavy haul operators.
- Linear clamping force proportional to applied torque
- Patented “Distal Pivot” between the two clamped faces to increase clamping force
- 100% straight bolt alignment through the spherical washers ensuring that the bolt never bends, eliminating a failure point entirely
- Full clearance around the rail foot edge ensuring that ClampLok® never binds on the foot, again maximizing clamping force
- Simple, easy locking mechanism incorporating Security Locknut
- Suitable for US rail sizes matched to US joint bars (as per AREMA Chapter 4)
Designed, developed, and tested in Australia by
Each Clamplok® comes standard with a robust Security Locknut. The Security Locknut is an all-steel, fully reusable, prevailing torque locknut. It is a one-piece assembly of a spring steel insert lock ring and robust steel nut body.
Also Available with ClampLok®
ClampLok® Rapid Response Kit with Milwaukee tools & attachments
- ClampLok® (2)
- Spare bolt and nut
- Torque wrench
For more information